Once school gets out, I plan on going on a camping trip with some buddies somewhere in the mountains and having a good time before returning to back home. I plan on being home for about two weeks and working construction for the same guy I worked for last year. Once June starts I will return to
Missoula for a month of summer school. I hope to go fly fishing, floating the river, and mountain biking quite a bit as well as doing the whole school thing while I'm here. My brother and a couple of my friends are also going to be in
Missoula this summer so it should make for a pretty fun time. When July comes around I'll be done with my classes and return back home to
Glendive. I will return to working construction to put some cash in my pocket.
Glendive will be a fun time in the summer
as well . Most of my friends from high school will be back in town and we usually have a pretty fun time whether we're going camping along the Yellowstone River, partying, co-ed softball, or just hanging out. Then I'll return back to
Missoula for fall semester. All in all, it should be a pretty fun and exciting summer of 2010.
Summer is the greatest. This is your first year of college, right? It sounds like a satisfying experience all around.
ReplyDeleteYou've only got one paragraph and it's kind of listy. I told Zach the same thing on his summertime blog - this should be either a list or two separate paragraphs, more conversational. I mean, in theory.
Also, all summer long I have this annoying habit of throwing my hands in the air and screaming "Summer 2010!" or whatever the year is. I feel it helps build memories.